mardi 16 avril 2013

Tom Felton awkwardly confronted to sexy Drarry fan art!



 I feel totally sorry for Tom Felton as he is confronted to some sexy Drarry fan art.

Tom:
"I'm not sure if you've heard much about what the topics are usually about.... but the one I got was, uh, was rather alarming... within twenty pages, characters were... interacting in a way that they really shouldn't... And it went from everyone, from Hagrid and Dumbledore to... Draco and Harry!"

Watch it, it is pretty hilarious :)

1 commentaire:

  1. hello there...
    that video it's my favorite Tom interview ever. this very hilarious. XD
    actually because I saw this video I became fall in love with Tom... :p

    And look at his reaction, his face.. oh my... *scream* (>//<)

    *cough* sorry for that...
    oh, today is slytherin pride day...
    so, let's celebrate it!! **\\(^o^)//**

    RépondreSupprimer